Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Another great recipe from my talented cousin, Molly. This salad is filling, but fruity. Kale is a great source of folic acid and vitamins A and C.
1. Warm and season black beans with salt and a tablespoon of cumin in a sauté pan over medium heat. Put aside.
2. Toss all other ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Top with beans and creamy dill dressing .
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 4 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today