Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
1. Prepare the topping: In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter; mix until coarse and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Prepare the muffins: In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Make a well in the center.
3. In another bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir just until blended. Add apples; blend well. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moist.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle with topping. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutritional information is based on 18 servings. Serving size is 1 muffin.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today