Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Enjoy this dish for breakfast or a light dessert.
The purèe can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
1. Combine the apricots and orange juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Lower the heat and cover. Simmer for 25–30 minutes, or until very tender.
2. Cool slightly. Transfer the apricot mixture to a food processor and purèe. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more orange juice.
3. Serve warm or cold, in individual serving dishes with layered Greek yogurt, muesli, and pistachio slivers.
Peach Parfait: Instead of apricots, use 12oz (350g) dried peaches. The parfait also makes a delicious sauce for ice cream, thinned with a little juice or a liqueur, such as apricot brandy or Amaretto.
Nutritional Benefits: low fat
Freezing Information: freeze for up to 3 months
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today