Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
A simple-to-prepare, but stylish end to a meal. Good with mascarpone, vanilla ice cream, or creme fraiche.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ). Cut the figs in half and place closely together in a shallow baking dish.
2. Drizzle with the honey and brandy, and sprinkle each fig with a generous pinch of cinnamon.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, or until softened. Check the figs after 10 minutes, as they may differ in ripeness slightly and require different cooking times. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.