Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A simple-to-prepare, but stylish end to a meal. Good with mascarpone, vanilla ice cream, or creme fraiche.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C ). Cut the figs in half and place closely together in a shallow baking dish.
2. Drizzle with the honey and brandy, and sprinkle each fig with a generous pinch of cinnamon.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, or until softened. Check the figs after 10 minutes, as they may differ in ripeness slightly and require different cooking times. Serve warm, or at room temperature.
Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today