Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
You cannot beat the fresh fragrant flavor of ripe baked peaches oozing sweet juices. Good with crème fraîche.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the peaches in a baking dish, cut sides up. Mash the marzipan with the cream. Spoon into the peaches. Sprinkle with the almonds and drizzle with the honey. Sprinkle with the sugar, then with the wine.
2. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until just tender. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)