Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
You cannot beat the fresh fragrant flavor of ripe baked peaches oozing sweet juices. Good with crème fraîche.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the peaches in a baking dish, cut sides up. Mash the marzipan with the cream. Spoon into the peaches. Sprinkle with the almonds and drizzle with the honey. Sprinkle with the sugar, then with the wine.
2. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until just tender. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today