Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
You cannot beat the fresh fragrant flavor of ripe baked peaches oozing sweet juices. Good with crème fraîche.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the peaches in a baking dish, cut sides up. Mash the marzipan with the cream. Spoon into the peaches. Sprinkle with the almonds and drizzle with the honey. Sprinkle with the sugar, then with the wine.
2. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until just tender. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today