Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members receive a Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Equally good with salmon steaks or fillets, this light dish is quickly prepared.
1. To make the sauce, toss the cucumber with ½ tsp salt in a sieve and let stand to drain for 1 hour. Rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Mix the cucumber, yogurt, mustard, scallion, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange the salmon in an oiled shallow baking dish. Brush with oil, sprinkle with lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in the oven for 8–10 minutes, until the salmon is opaque when pierced with the tip of a knife. Using a slotted spatula, transfer the salmon to dinner plates. Stir the pan juices into the cucumber sauce. Spoon the sauce over the salmon. Serve hot.
Good with buttered new potatoes and steamed asparagus.
Salmon Pasta: To make a quick pasta salad, leftover salmon and sauce can be tossed with cooked pasta and refrigerated.
The sauce can covered and refrigerated up to 2 days ahead.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today