Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
My friend Betty serves this rich, aromatic punch at her terrific parties. We’re all happy for the invitation!
1. Place the cider in a large saucepan and add the cloves and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the grape and lemon juices, stir, and pour into a punch bowl.
3. Pour in the ginger ale and stir gently. Add the orange slices.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today