Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Very firm, chilled cutlets will become tender when broiled. This versatile dish can be served with any type of cream, herb, or barbecue sauce.
1. Blot the cutlets with a paper towel to remove surface moisture and set them aside. In a medium bowl, dissolve the arrowroot in the soymilk. In another medium bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet and set it aside.
3. Dip the cutlets in the soymilk, then roll them in the cornmeal mixture. Press the cornmeal firmly into the cutlets.
4. Place the breaded cutlets on the baking sheet and place them under the broiler about 6 inches from the heat source. Broil for 5-7 minutes, then turn the cutlets over and broil the other side 3-5 minutes.
5. Arrange the cutlets on a serving platter and serve with your favorite sauce.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 cutlet.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.