Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
A quick Oriental stir-fry adds an enjoyable sesame taste to a winter broccoli preparation.
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil until quite hot.
2. Add the walnuts and sauté for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and cook over medium heat, tossing frequently, until tender and crisp, 4 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce and cook 1 more minute. Serve immediately, garnished with the bell pepper.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)