Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Italian ingenuity with simple vegetables never ceases to amaze me. This recipe adaptation will make you understand why vegetables are accorded the status of a separate course in many Italian restaurants.
1. Blanch the broccoli in boiling salted water or steam in a vegetable steamer just until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 5 minutes to infuse the oil with the flavor. Remove and discard the garlic cloves.
3. Add the broccoli to the skillet and toss to coat with the hot oil. Stir in the hazelnuts, lemon zest, and crumbled pancetta, then season with salt and pepper. Serve at once.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
This recipe serves 8. Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today