Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members can print a free Rx discount card
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Ever had trouble paying for
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Combined with nuts and maple syrup this vegetable glistens and reminds us of family gatherings—all the good warm times.
1. Cut an X in the bottom of each Brussels sprout. Steam until tender but still firm.
2. Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard together. Gradually whisk in the oil. Season with the nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss the hot Brussels sprouts with the walnuts and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today