Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Combined with nuts and maple syrup this vegetable glistens and reminds us of family gatherings—all the good warm times.
1. Cut an X in the bottom of each Brussels sprout. Steam until tender but still firm.
2. Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard together. Gradually whisk in the oil. Season with the nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss the hot Brussels sprouts with the walnuts and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.