Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
These muffins, which taste similar to Yorkshire pudding, are a good accompaniment to brisket and gravy.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease two 12-cup muffin tins. Place them in the oven to warm.
2. Soak the farfel in water to cover for 1 minute; drain.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Stir in the farfel and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, filling each cup. Bake until the tops become golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.