Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
These muffins, which taste similar to Yorkshire pudding, are a good accompaniment to brisket and gravy.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease two 12-cup muffin tins. Place them in the oven to warm.
2. Soak the farfel in water to cover for 1 minute; drain.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Stir in the farfel and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, filling each cup. Bake until the tops become golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today