Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Kathryn Barnard
This bread is chock-full of seeds and grains that make it satisfying and robust. I like to decorate the top of the bread with poppy seeds, but any seeds will do.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil two 9 7/8- by 3 1/8-inch bread pans and line with parchment paper.
2. Combine the brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, corn flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, water, and molasses in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until well incorporated.
3. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared bread pans. Sprinkle the tops with seeds and bake until a knife inserted deep into the centers of the loaves comes out clean, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Nutritional information is based on 32 servings, but does not include seeds for sprinkling on top of the bread.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.