Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
A really good alternative to that ever-popular staple, this is the cleanest version around! It keeps for a week or more, if stored in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
1. Measure all ingredients except the black pepper into a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Use a small whisk to mix until uniform.
3. Taste to adjust salt and grind in some black pepper to taste.
4. Cover tightly, and refrigerate until use. Immediately before using, shake well or stir from the bottom.
Protein: 1 g / Saturated Fat: < 1 g /
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g /
Monounsaturated Fat: < 1 g /
Dietary Fiber: 0 g / Calories: 25
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today