Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
A really good alternative to that ever-popular staple, this is the cleanest version around! It keeps for a week or more, if stored in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
1. Measure all ingredients except the black pepper into a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Use a small whisk to mix until uniform.
3. Taste to adjust salt and grind in some black pepper to taste.
4. Cover tightly, and refrigerate until use. Immediately before using, shake well or stir from the bottom.
Protein: 1 g / Saturated Fat: < 1 g /
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g /
Monounsaturated Fat: < 1 g /
Dietary Fiber: 0 g / Calories: 25
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today