Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This is an easy way to coax the non–liver lovers in the family to try it. The charred crust and orange fragrance make it very hard to turndown.
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. In a small bowl, combine the orange zest, garlic, rosemary, crushed bay leaf, red pepper flakes, and 1 tablespoon salt. Rub each piece of liver all over with the mixture. Wrap each piece in a square of caul fat, tucking a bay leaf into each package.
3. Grill or broil the packages, turning often and basting with the orange juice, for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, with the zest and scallions.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today