Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. Place the sugar, water, and vanilla in a small heavy saucepan. Stir over low heat to dissolve the sugar. Increase the heat to medium-high and boil, without stirring, until the mixture turns golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Gradually whisk in the cream, being careful to stand back as the mixture will sputter and bubble. Return the mixture to low heat and stir until thickened to the consistency of thick whipping cream, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the liqueur. Serve warm.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 32 servings.