Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
The sweet and spicy flavor of mango chutney adds a bit of flair to ham, Cheddar and apple.
Preheat panini grill to high.
1. Place rolls, cut side down, on a work surface and brush crusts with butter. Turn rolls over and spread with chutney. On bottom halves, evenly layer with ham, cheese and apple. Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
2. Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Chutney is a spicy and sweet condiment containing fruit, vinegar, sugar and spices. Chutneys range from chunky to smooth in texture and from mild to hot in spiciness.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today