Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
As a special Passover treat the Jews of Georgia prepare these delicious soup dumplings from walnuts, eggs, and matzo meal. Serve a few in the soup and save some for later. They are delicious cold, accompanied by a piquant sauce. The oregano in this recipe should really be fresh.
1. In a large bowl, combine all the walnut ball ingredients.
2. Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil. Have a bowl of cold water by you. Dipping your hands in the water, shape the walnut mixture into 2-inch balls. Drop them into the boiling water, and cook until cooked through, 10 minutes. Remove the balls with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
3. Heat the chicken stock. Ladle into soup bowls, add three walnut balls to each bowl and add garnish with fresh herbs.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today