Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Here’s a one skillet quick chicken recipe with fresh ingredients that infuse the chicken with incredible flavor. Best if use Kalamata olives and fresh basil.
1. Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice.
2. In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken on each side until chicken is golden, about 3-5 minutes each side.
3. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and olives, cooking for several minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften. Sprinkle with basil and parsley before serving.
Italian (flat leaf) parsley has more flavor than curly parsley and is better for cooking.
Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today