Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Here’s a one skillet quick chicken recipe with fresh ingredients that infuse the chicken with incredible flavor. Best if use Kalamata olives and fresh basil.
1. Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice.
2. In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken on each side until chicken is golden, about 3-5 minutes each side.
3. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and olives, cooking for several minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften. Sprinkle with basil and parsley before serving.
Italian (flat leaf) parsley has more flavor than curly parsley and is better for cooking.
Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.