Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
The combination of lemon, thyme, and a light, buttery glaze makes this chicken a special dinner dish. Good with a mixed salad and oven-baked potato wedges.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Spread the chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Grate the lemon zest into a bowl. Add the butter, oil, thyme, and garlic, and combine.
3. Dot the lemon and thyme mixture evenly over the chicken. Cut the reserved lemon into chunks and tuck around the chicken. Pour the wine over the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 50–60 minutes. Turn and baste the chicken occasionally, until the chicken is golden brown and the juices run clear when the meat is pierced with a knife. Add a little more wine if the juices cook away. Serve hot.
Nutritional Benefits: low fat.
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.