Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Brush this flavorful oil on pizza dough or blend it into paste dough. It can also be used for sautéing ingredients for pastas.
1. In a small saucepan, combine the garlic cloves and olive oil and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the garlic turns gorcen brown, 10 to 15 minutes. (Do not let the garlic get too dark because the oil with have a bitter taste.)
2. Let cool and then add the red pepper flakes. Infuse for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Refrigerate in a covered container.
To Prepare Ahead: Through step 2, oil will last 2 to 3 weeks.
Nutritional information is based on 32 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today