Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members can print a free Rx discount card
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
An impressive restaurant-style dish that brings out the clean, delicate flavors of the fish and is easy to prepare.
1. Add water to the bottom compartment of a steamer and bring to a boil over high heat. Mix the soy sauce, rice wine, and shredded ginger together.
2. Score the fish with cuts about 1in (2.5cm) and ¼ in (6mm) deep on both sides. Rub the fish inside and out with the sesame oil and salt.
3. Scatter one-third of the scallions in a heatproof serving dish and add 2 fish and half of the soy sauce mixture. Place in one tier of the steamer. Repeat with another serving dish, one-third of the scallions, and the remaining fish and soy sauce mixture. Cover the steamer and cook for 10–12 minutes, until the fish is opaque when pierced with a knife.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Sprinkle the fish with remaining scallions, julienned ginger, garlic, chiles, and lime zest. Drizzle the hot oil over the fish and serve.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today