Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This decadent treat is perfect with after-dinner drinks.
1. Pull back the papery leaves of each gooseberry to expose the round orange fruit. Leave the stems and hulls on the strawberries. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Chop the chocolate. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of barely simmering water and melt, stirring occasionally. Remove the chocolate from the saucepan.
3. Holding the fruit by the stalks, dip each fruit into the chocolate and place on the tray. Work quickly, as the chocolate does not take long to set.
4. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Serve chilled.
The dipped fruits can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)