Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This decadent treat is perfect with after-dinner drinks.
1. Pull back the papery leaves of each gooseberry to expose the round orange fruit. Leave the stems and hulls on the strawberries. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Chop the chocolate. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of barely simmering water and melt, stirring occasionally. Remove the chocolate from the saucepan.
3. Holding the fruit by the stalks, dip each fruit into the chocolate and place on the tray. Work quickly, as the chocolate does not take long to set.
4. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Serve chilled.
The dipped fruits can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today