Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This crunchy salad is filled with nutritious vegetables and has a light, sesame flavor. If you do not have shrimp, substitute diced chicken or tofu.
1. Put cabbage in large bowl and add all vegetables.
2. Roughly chop shrimp on a cutting board, drizzle with a splash of rice vinegar and add salt and pepper to taste. Add to salad.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve honey in rice vinegar and stir in soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice.
4. Toss salad with dressing and serve immediately.
If you are feeling adventurous, try ½ Japanese daikon radish instead of the cucumber.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 2 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today