Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members can print a free Rx discount card
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
These small, light-as-air pancakes make a delicious brunch.
1. Simmer the apricots, honey, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the apricots have softened but still hold their shape. Keep warm.
2. To make the pancakes, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together into a bowl. Make a well in the center. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter and pour into the well. Stir until just combined.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Grease with the melted butter. Using a heaping tablespoon for each, spoon the batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
4. Flip the pancakes over and brown the other side. Transfer to a clean kitchen towel and cover to keep warm while cooking the remaining pancakes.
5. Immediately serve the pancakes on plates, topped with the hot apricot sauce and a scoop of the farmer's cheese.
Prepare ahead: The apricot sauce can be refrigerated for up to 2 days and reheated.
Nutritional information is based on 20 servings, 1 pancake per serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today