Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
These small, light-as-air pancakes make a delicious brunch.
1. Simmer the apricots, honey, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the apricots have softened but still hold their shape. Keep warm.
2. To make the pancakes, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon together into a bowl. Make a well in the center. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter and pour into the well. Stir until just combined.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Grease with the melted butter. Using a heaping tablespoon for each, spoon the batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
4. Flip the pancakes over and brown the other side. Transfer to a clean kitchen towel and cover to keep warm while cooking the remaining pancakes.
5. Immediately serve the pancakes on plates, topped with the hot apricot sauce and a scoop of the farmer's cheese.
Prepare ahead: The apricot sauce can be refrigerated for up to 2 days and reheated.
Nutritional information is based on 20 servings, 1 pancake per serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.