Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joey DeLeo
A lovely cold dish to be enjoyed in late summer, this is a great vehicle for the season’s ripe tomatoes.
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse under cold running water until the pasta cools. Drain and transfer to a serving container.
2. Combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until needed or serve at once.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 4 g
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 191 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today