Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. Put chicken breasts, onion, garlic, yam, and stock in a casserole; cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes; remove and save chicken pieces.
2. Strain stock through a sieve; return strained stock to casserole.
3. Add chicken, scallions, cilantro, potatoes, corn, and capers to stock; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat; discard scallions and cilantro sprigs.
5. Add yogurt, stir over low heat for 1 minute.
6. Serve in deep soup bowls accompanied by avocado.
Each Latina Lite serving contains: 282 calories
Total Fats: 8 gm
Saturated Fats: 2 gm
Unsaturated Fats: 6 gm
Carbohydrates: 31 gm
Protein: 24 gm
Sodium: 921 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Members save 10% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today