Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
An herb and garlic butter makes a flavorful coating for this popular vegetable.
1. To make the herb butter, mix all of the ingredients together with a rubber spatula until combined. Transfer the butter to a sheet of waxed paper. Wrap the waxed paper around the butter and shape it into a roll, twisting the ends of the paper to seal. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm the butter.
2. Bring a large pan of unsalted water to a boil. Discard the husks and the silky threads from the corn. Add the corn to the boiling water and cover the pan.
3. Once the water has returned to a boil, turn off the heat and cover the pan. Let the corn stand for 5 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the corn from the water with kitchen tongs and place on a serving platter. Cut the chilled butter into 8 rounds. Serve the corn with the herb butter.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.