Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Great color, vibrant on the plate, this relish works with virtually any sausage and meat terrine. Brian and I tend to make it September through October, when the corn has become a little more sweet.
1. Combine all the ingredients except of the cornstarch and water in a nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, and stir into the relish to thicken it. Remove from heat.
3. Cool, then cover and refrigerate.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.