Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Great color, vibrant on the plate, this relish works with virtually any sausage and meat terrine. Brian and I tend to make it September through October, when the corn has become a little more sweet.
1. Combine all the ingredients except of the cornstarch and water in a nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, and stir into the relish to thicken it. Remove from heat.
3. Cool, then cover and refrigerate.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today