Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A tangy sauce traditionally served with turkey.
1. Bring the cranberries, shallot, brown sugar, wine, and orange zest and juice and to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring, for 10–12 minutes, or until all of the cranberries skins have burst. Let cool.
3. Transfer to a bowl and serve chilled or at room temperature.
Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Good with grilled poultry and pork.
Freezing Information: freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today