Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This easy-to-make dish is great as an appetizer or snack.
1. Puree the olives, garlic, lemon zest, oil, and basil into a food processor. Season with pepper.
2. Spread the tapenade over the baguette slices. Garnish each one with a roasted cherry tomato half (if using).
Good with pre-dinner drinks, and especially Champagne.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings, 1 crostini each.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)