Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
This easy-to-make dish is great as an appetizer or snack.
1. Puree the olives, garlic, lemon zest, oil, and basil into a food processor. Season with pepper.
2. Spread the tapenade over the baguette slices. Garnish each one with a roasted cherry tomato half (if using).
Good with pre-dinner drinks, and especially Champagne.
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings, 1 crostini each.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.