Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Cool as a cucumber! Here’s a cooling and refreshing drink to keep on hand for those sultry days that nearly finish you off.
1. Trim the ends of the cucumber, discarding the ends, then cut it into 1⁄2-inch slices. Put the cucumber slices into a water pitcher.
2. Add the mint, then the water. Gently stir. Let steep in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving over ice.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)