Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Cool as a cucumber! Here’s a cooling and refreshing drink to keep on hand for those sultry days that nearly finish you off.
1. Trim the ends of the cucumber, discarding the ends, then cut it into 1⁄2-inch slices. Put the cucumber slices into a water pitcher.
2. Add the mint, then the water. Gently stir. Let steep in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving over ice.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today