Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
When I started making this with my kids, I added just a little curry powder and balanced it with the sweetness of the apples. Cut back on the curry powder if you don’t think it will go over in your house. Once your kids develop a taste for curry, they will love this.
In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the curry powder. Add the chicken, apple, onion, currants, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and toss gently.
Call the kids:
• Measure the mayonnaise
• Peel the apple with a hand-held peeler
• Measure the currants or raisins
• Pull the parsley leaves from the stems
• Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder
• Add the remaining ingredients to the mayonnaise mixture
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.