Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A "dressed–up" version of the popular peanut and jelly sandwich, makes a nutritious, delicious sandwich. Good with sliced apple or pear.
1. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and marmalade until well mixed. Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise, and then crosswise in half to make 12 pieces total.
2. Spread the peanut butter equally over 4 slices of toast. Top each with 3 pieces of banana, and top with remaining toast.
3. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally, if you like.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today