Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A "dressed–up" version of the popular peanut and jelly sandwich, makes a nutritious, delicious sandwich. Good with sliced apple or pear.
1. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and marmalade until well mixed. Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise, and then crosswise in half to make 12 pieces total.
2. Spread the peanut butter equally over 4 slices of toast. Top each with 3 pieces of banana, and top with remaining toast.
3. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally, if you like.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)