Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
If you don’t have a deviled egg serving platter, cut very thin slices off of the bottoms so that the eggs stay put.
1) Peel the eggs . Cut them in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Put one yolk in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and discard the rest.
2) Add all remaining ingredients except the paprika to the processor bowl. Pulse until the mixture is well blended but not pureed (over-processing will make the filling runny). Scrape down the sides twice during processing.
3) To fill the eggs, use a teaspoon or a pastry bag fitted with a large decorative tip. Garnish with paprika.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per Deviled Egg: Calories 59; Protein 4g; Fat 4g (Saturated 1g); Carbohydrates 1g; Fiber 0g; Sodium 128mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today