Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members receive a Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Perfect party food, make them hot as the devil with spicy paprika and hot mustard, or keep them mellow with milder condiments. Good with rounds of buttered toast and a few salad leaves.
1. Simmer the eggs for 8 minutes. Rinse briefly under cold water. Lightly crack the eggs and soak them in ice water until cooled. Peel the eggs. Cut each in half lengthwise.
2. Remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and paprika, and mash with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Top each one with a cherry tomato quarter, a sprinkle of chives, and a dusting of paprika.
Prepare ahead: The eggs can be made up to 24 hours ahead, covered and refrigerated.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today