Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken and turkey ham; add tomato sauce, sherry, garlic, parsley, almond extract, raisins, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
2. Cover tightly; cook over medium-low heat for 45 minutes.
Each Latina Lite serving contains: 218 calories
Total Fats: 7 gm
Saturated Fats: 1 gm
Unsaturated Fats: 6 gm
Carbohydrates: 7 gm
Protein: 26 gm
Sodium: 720 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today