Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken and turkey ham; add tomato sauce, sherry, garlic, parsley, almond extract, raisins, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
2. Cover tightly; cook over medium-low heat for 45 minutes.
Each Latina Lite serving contains: 218 calories
Total Fats: 7 gm
Saturated Fats: 1 gm
Unsaturated Fats: 6 gm
Carbohydrates: 7 gm
Protein: 26 gm
Sodium: 720 mg