Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
There couldn’t be a more perfect or simple way to begin Christmas morning than with eggnog toast. Because the eggnog is already prepared, you have plenty of time to peek into stockings and open Christmas presents.
1. Pour the eggnog into a shallow bowl and dip the bread slicesinto the eggnog, turning to coat both sides.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 or 3 slices of the bread and fry until golden on both sides. Repeat with the remaining bread and butter.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today