Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Crisp crostini with a deliciously savory topping.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush the bread on both sides with olive oil, then toast for 10 minutes, turning once, or until crisp. Cut the garlic in half and rub the cut side over each slice.
2. Preheat the broiler. Slice the eggplant into ¼ in (5mm) thick rounds, brush each side with olive oil, then broil on both sides until tender.
3. Halve or quarter the eggplant slices, and transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining olive oil, mint, and balsamic vinegar, toss, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the crostini with goat cheese, top with slices of eggplant, and serve.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings and 3/4 teaspoon added salt.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today