Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Serve this crunchy, creamy, and zesty salad by itself or with roast lamb.
1. To make the dressing, whisk the lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk in the walnut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the eggplants into ¾ in (2cm) cubes. Steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
3. Gently squeeze out excess water. Combine the eggplant, goat cheese, walnuts, tomato, red onion, and parsley in a large bowl with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Serve at room temperature.
Eggplant Salad with Feta and Pine Nuts:
Replace the cheese and sesame seeds with feta and pine nuts for a change.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.