Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
The smooth buttery sauce makes a truly indulgent breakfast or brunch.
1. Fill a large frying pan with water to a depth of 2in (5cm). Add the vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. When tiny bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, carefully crack 4 eggs, one by one, into each pan.
2. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and let stand for exactly 6 minutes. Remove the eggs, using a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
3. Meanwhile, split each muffin in half and toast.
4. Butter each muffin half and place 2 on each serving plate. Top each half with a poached egg and spoon the hollandaise over the top.
Good with ham or crisp grilled bacon on the side.
Nutritional information does not include butter for spreading or Hollandaise Sauce. For nutritional information on Hollandaise Sauce, please follow the link above.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.