Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
The smooth buttery sauce makes a truly indulgent breakfast or brunch.
1. Fill a large frying pan with water to a depth of 2in (5cm). Add the vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. When tiny bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, carefully crack 4 eggs, one by one, into each pan.
2. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and let stand for exactly 6 minutes. Remove the eggs, using a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
3. Meanwhile, split each muffin in half and toast.
4. Butter each muffin half and place 2 on each serving plate. Top each half with a poached egg and spoon the hollandaise over the top.
Good with ham or crisp grilled bacon on the side.
Nutritional information does not include butter for spreading or Hollandaise Sauce. For nutritional information on Hollandaise Sauce, please follow the link above.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today