Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
The smooth buttery sauce makes a truly indulgent breakfast or brunch.
1. Fill a large frying pan with water to a depth of 2in (5cm). Add the vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. When tiny bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, carefully crack 4 eggs, one by one, into each pan.
2. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and let stand for exactly 6 minutes. Remove the eggs, using a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
3. Meanwhile, split each muffin in half and toast.
4. Butter each muffin half and place 2 on each serving plate. Top each half with a poached egg and spoon the hollandaise over the top.
Good with ham or crisp grilled bacon on the side.
Nutritional information does not include butter for spreading or Hollandaise Sauce. For nutritional information on Hollandaise Sauce, please follow the link above.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today