Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This fresh-tasting Italian bulb works well with the creaminess of the sauce.
1. Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard together in a large bowl. Stir in the shallots, parsley, tarragon, capers, and cornichons.
2. Add the fennel and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until chilled. Serve cold.
Variation: Celery Root Remoulade
Blanch a celery root in salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and cut into fine strips. Use instead of the fennel.
Prepare ahead: Refrigerate the ingredients, without the mayonnaise mixture, up to 1 day ahead. Add the mayonnaise mixture 1 hour before serving.
Good with crab cakes, smoked fish, or cold meats.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today