Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This fresh-tasting Italian bulb works well with the creaminess of the sauce.
1. Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard together in a large bowl. Stir in the shallots, parsley, tarragon, capers, and cornichons.
2. Add the fennel and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until chilled. Serve cold.
Variation: Celery Root Remoulade
Blanch a celery root in salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and cut into fine strips. Use instead of the fennel.
Prepare ahead: Refrigerate the ingredients, without the mayonnaise mixture, up to 1 day ahead. Add the mayonnaise mixture 1 hour before serving.
Good with crab cakes, smoked fish, or cold meats.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today