Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A popular snack dish.
1. Mix the turkey, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, pepper, mustard, garlic, egg white, and salt and pepper together in a bowl until well combined. Form into 4 burgers, each about 1cm (½ in) thick.
2. Spray a large nonstick frying pan with the oil and heat over medium heat. Add the burgers and cook, turning once, about 8 minutes, until they spring back in the center when pressed. Place a turkey burger in each bun, top with the tomatoes and lettuce, and serve.
Good with your favorite condiments and pickles.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today