Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Coconut, pecans, oatmeal and dark chocolate in a rich chocolate cookie just about covers my criteria for a bombshell cookie!
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, beat together butter and oil. Add brown sugar, mixing until creamy Add egg, vanilla and coconut extract, mixing well.
3. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cocoa, Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by rounded teaspoons on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are just firm.
Nutritional information per cookie:
Calories from fat 43%
Saturated Fat 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat