Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
This is one of those “WOW!” desserts — incredibly easy and incredibly good. It was kindly brought to my attention by David Taylor, marketing whiz for Grand Marnier, who urges it be served with quality vanilla ice cream.
Preheat grill or barbecue to medium-high
1. Place orange slices in a shallow dish. Cover with Grand Marnier. Turn slices over once or twice. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill orange slices, brushing carefully with reserved marinade, for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until caramelized. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/2 cup ice cream per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today