Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
This is one of those “WOW!” desserts — incredibly easy and incredibly good. It was kindly brought to my attention by David Taylor, marketing whiz for Grand Marnier, who urges it be served with quality vanilla ice cream.
Preheat grill or barbecue to medium-high
1. Place orange slices in a shallow dish. Cover with Grand Marnier. Turn slices over once or twice. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill orange slices, brushing carefully with reserved marinade, for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until caramelized. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/2 cup ice cream per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today