Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members can print a free Rx discount card
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Ever had trouble paying for
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This casserole requires little work to prepare, yet is attractive and full-flavored when it comes out of the oven. Serve with rice, salad, and crusty bread.
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large skillet. Sauté the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat until the onion turns golden brown. Add the chicken and stir and cook until all sides turn white. Add the zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Pour the juice from the canned tomatoes into the pot. Break up the tomatoes and add them to the pot. Stir in the oregano, bay leaves, salt, and pepper. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
4) Top with the feta and place, uncovered, in the oven for 15 minutes. (If using a skillet, transfer to an ovenproof casserole.)
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per Serving: Calories 379; Protein 31g; Fat 7g (Saturated 3g); Carbohydrates 9g; Fiber 2g; Sodium 875mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today