Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Even the freshest corn can dry out when it is grilled, so I parboil my corn and then grill it—for the flavor—for just a few minutes. The chipotle chile powder adds a smoky touch here. This is where those cute little plastic corn holders come in handy! This recipe is easily doubled.
1. Preheat a barbecue grill to high heat.
2. While the grill is heating, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ears of corn and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the corn and dry with a towel. Set aside.
3. Stir the butter and the chile powder together in a small bowl, and set it aside.
4. Oil the grill grate well, and spread the olive oil over the ears of corn. Arrange the corn on the grate and grill, turning the ears, until they have nice grill marks, about 3 minutes.
5. Transfer the ears of corn to a plate, and brush the chipotle butter over them. Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on using 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to oil the grill.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.