Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A fresh-tasting dish that is easy to prepare and cooks in minutes
1. Process the herbs, oil, tarragon vinegar, and garlic in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. If it tastes slightly bitter, add sugar to taste. Transfer the sauce to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat the broiler or build a fire in an outdoor grill. Lightly brush each fillet with oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill, turning once, about 4 minutes, until the fish is barely opaque when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. Transfer to plates and serve, with the green sauce and the lemon wedges.
Seared Salmon with Green Sauce
Substitute six salmon fillets for the halibut.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.