Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
One day I wondered why no one ever grilled soft-shells and decided to experiment. The results were sensational!
1. Three hours before you plan to grill the crabs, whisk the lime juice, tequila, garlic, jalapeño pepper, and coriander together in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Place the crabs in a single layer in a shallow bowl. Pour the marinade over the crabs. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Prepare charcoal or wood chips for grilling.
3. When the coals are quite hot, remove the crabs from the marinade and place them 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Grill just until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes each side. Transfer the crabs to a serving platter and drizzle with some of the marinade. Serve at once.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today