Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Tempeh is especially delicious when cooked on an outdoor grill, but an indoor grill pan also produces very good results. Enjoy this entree with your favorite rice dish.
1. Place the tempeh in a shallow flat-bottomed dish. In a small bowl, combine the shoyu, vinegar, sesame oil, and water. Pour over the tempeh and let marinate for 1 hour.
2. Place the marinated tempeh on a heated grill over medium heat. Cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut into ¼-inch cubes and set aside.
3. Bring a large pot of water and the salt to boil. Add the mustard greens and cook uncovered for 3 minutes, or until they are blanched and wilted.
4. Drain the greens and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the tempeh cubes and toss together, Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.